Hello! Please read this page before you request a review for your books.
If you would like me to review your book, please include the following in your inquiry:
- Your name and the author’s name (if you are not the same person).
- A little bit about the author or a link to this information.
- The genre of the book, as well as a brief synopsis or excerpt from the story.
- The date it was published or the expected release date.
- The publisher of the book. Please let me know if it is self-published.
- I love supporting independent authors!
- The number of pages and available formats.
- Physical copies are preferred, but ePub or .pdf files are acceptable as well.
- Physical copies will be prioritized over digital copies.
- The deadline for which you require the review by (if applicable).
- Any promotional images/materials that you would like me to share.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com with [Review Request] in the subject line. You can also contact me through social media, but email is my preferred correspondence. Find out where else you can contact me here.
If you are wondering whether or not I will enjoy your book, do not fear. To say that my reading taste is diverse would be an understatement. I am interested in the following: Contemporary, Romance, Mystery, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Historical, Non-Fiction, Poetry, Psychological Thrillers, and Magical Realism.
The majority of the books I read fall under the YA (Young Adult) umbrella, but I do not limit myself to that category. I also read New Adult, Adult, and Literary Fiction. Keep in mind that this does not mean I won’t read anything outside of these genres. If the premise is interesting enough, I will read just about anything!
Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments. I look forward to hearing from you!