I will always disclose whether or not I have purchased a book by myself or received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts are my own, and none of my opinions are altered by the source of my reading material(s).
If you would like me to review your book, please include the following information in your inquiry:
- Your name and the author’s name (if you are not the same person)
- A little bit about the author, or a link to this information
- The genre of the book, as well as a brief synopsis (or even an excerpt)
- The date it was published or the expected release date
- The publisher (please let me know if it is self-published)
- I love supporting independently published authors
- The number of pages and available formats
- I prefer physical copies, but gladly accept ePub or .pdf files as well
- Physical copies will be prioritized over digital copies
- The deadline for which you require the review by (if applicable)
- And any promotional images/materials (if there are any you would like me to share)
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com with [Review Request] in the subject line. You can also contact me through social media, but Email is my preferred correspondence for review requests. Find out where else you can contact me here.
If you are wondering whether or not I will enjoy your book, do not fear. To say that my reading taste is versatile would be an understatement. I am interested in the following genres:
- Young Adult
- New Adult
- Adult Fiction (the regular kind, haha)
- Historical Fiction
- Literary Fiction
However, this does not mean I will not read anything outside of these genres. If the premise is interesting enough, I will read just about anything.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments. I look forward to hearing from you 🙂
In accordance with FTC guidelines for blogging and endorsements: